Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Hello!  My name is Nikie and I have my own style of dressing!

It's not uncommon on a daily basis for me to be walking down the street and someone will comment on what I'm wearing.  Be it, the outfit, shoes, hats, hair, etc!

This started about 7 or so years ago when it seemed that what I was wearing became the topic of conversations.

I don't know how it happened.  I love shopping at thrift stores, vintage stores, online, getting hand me downs from friends and I piece them together based on how I feel for the day.

I come from a family of artists and although I don't draw or paint, I've been told that I've captured their creativity in my style of the way I dress.

At one time I started a Facebook page called What's Nikie Wearing!

 Although I have been lax in adding to it, through comments by friends, I will make it more active.

My goal for this blog is to give my take on what I like, what I don't like,  where I find my clothes and also take questions from my readers!  Although, I don't think that what is as outrageous as  Lady Gaga or Madonna or Miley.  I find I have my own voice and whether you agree with it or not, I wear what I wear.

I hope you enjoy what I post and look forward to hearing your comments!

AND, Away we go!


1 comment:

  1. I've always love the What's Nikie Wearing pics of the day...can't wait! I'm a fan for life! Love you!

    ReplyDelete