Friday, March 21, 2014

Clap Along if You Feel Like That’s What You Wanna Do

Last night was craft night at one of my friend's house.  I do not consider myself a crafty person.  Although there are artists in my family, I consider myself a master of stick figures.

My attempt at drawing


If I'm creative it is in my photography and my clothing.  I decided to check out this Craft Night phenomenom and figured, if anything, I would just eat and be a helper!  The Unicorn Poop tasted fantastic!

After raiding Michael's, I still did not have a clear idea on what I wanted to do.  I brought some jeans with me and figured I could bedazzle them or something.

Once everyone arrived, the crafts started.  Dragon eggs were being made, hanging lights, baby blankets, George, the Lamb and an ant made out of modeling clay.





I found some flowers online and free handed them on to my jeans.  I didn't think to make a stencil, but I don't think I would do that anyway.  It was more fun to look and draw what I thought it should look like!  Then the painting began!

All in all, I think it turned out better than I thought it would and I am wearing them to work!  









Speaking of that, the first person who saw me arriving this morning asked where I bought my jeans.  When I said I made them, she asked if she brought me a pair of hers and paid me, would I make her some!  Uh, SURE!








It was fun and I do plan on making more.  I'll just start letting those creative juices flow!  Because, I'm happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment